pair of roadmasters

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry cant help with the ID, but they are really cool bikes, never seen reflectors on the seats like that - at first I thought they were bags hanging below the seats. They must of been top of the line when new.

A very nice pair of Roadmasters! I would guess they are both early 40's, maybe bought together. They have the curved fender braces and the boy's has the 3 gill tank. The down tube on the boy's has the slight bend that was early 40's. That's just guessing.

I'd guess 1940 - 1943. That is definitely a prewar CWC Shockmaster Springer. A closer estimate would be 1941. I have a 1940 H Series, a 1941 J Series and a 1941 A series. Your K Series would probably fall in between the J and the A made in 1941. The boys bike was probably near top of the line - a fork lock! Exceptional find with what looks to be all the original parts. Take care of that one - very hard to find. Enjoy!

I'd guess 1940 - 1943. That is definitely a prewar CWC Shockmaster Springer. A closer estimate would be 1941. I have a 1940 H Series, a 1941 J Series and a 1941 A series. Your K Series would probably fall in between the J and the A made in 1941. The boys bike was probably near top of the line - a fork lock! Exceptional find with what looks to be all the original parts. Take care of that one - very hard to find. Enjoy!

That sounds right to me. June through November 1941 I'd say.

that guys bike is amazing ! i want it!

Latest posts

Back