• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parting out rare 1936 Hawthorne Zep deluxe prewar

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Now a part out..

Rack,chainguard,reflector and seat all SOLD

I WILL be posting parts/prices in a few hours

It comes with the parts:
Zep fined light,no lens
Trussrods
Correct rack reflector
Extra crank
Better fenders(original Ones are badly rusted on ends)
Kickstand

I do not have a key for the fork lock..sorry
I'm located in southern RI on the CT border right off rt 95 zip code 02804

$800 cash or PayPal F/F..with pick up only
20210204_153321.jpg
20210204_153358.jpg
20210204_153336.jpg

Attachments

• 20210204_153250.jpg
    20210204_153250.jpg
    1,007.2 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Most everything sold..
EXCEPT: fenders,trussrods,chain,crank,badge,1 kickstand..

SOLD: Tank,seat,rack,chainguard. All sold,sorry

Heres the truss rods..SURFACE rust as I soaked them in an AO bath last year, removed ALL of the rust and never did anything with them after that.
$45 shipped in the USA obo Thanks,Jeff
13IQGCzJTnW4OeSMN2w0jA.jpg
_m4AJsecTmSq86aykiDvlQ.jpg
SJbNZ7iJQsK_CUzZ7T47sw.jpg
eHZESU63T5uBrCj2ZXCt5Q.jpg

Last edited:
bnb...

Do you still have the actual truss rods pictured in the #2 post? They look like they might fit my 1947/8 Hawthorne...

Best,

Liquid Cool

bnb...

Do you still have the actual truss rods pictured in the #2 post? They look like they might fit my 1947/8 Hawthorne...

Best,

Liquid Cool
The only ones I have are froma girls BUT unsure if they like a typical gorls at= longer or are the the same length as boys ..this particular set..I'll check tomorrow, ok? Thanks! Jeff

I'm no expert Jeff, but I don't see why they wouldn't be the same size? I appreciate you taking the time to check.

Thanks,

Liquid Cool

bnb,
The red and white front mud guard fender? Tough to tell from the pics, but is it
gothic style? Looks like a small kid size. I'm looking for something similar but 26".
What size is it? Thanks for your help.
DGM

bnb,
The red and white front mud guard fender? Tough to tell from the pics, but is it
gothic style? Looks like a small kid size. I'm looking for something similar but 26".
What size is it? Thanks for your help.
DGM
Fenders are non-gothic..same style as what is on Zep (as they were supposed to go with/be replacements for the bike shown.. Thanks Jeff All 26" wheeled parts also

I had my fingers crossed that they were gothic. It's all rather specific for the
G519 tribute bike I'm building. It checks so many boxes. The individual stays
resulting in four axel mounts. The flared rear. The spacing of the stay's rivets.
The type of rivets. The flat steel stays. The width of the fender. The only thing,
and it stands out when it's incorrect, is the gothic shape. ..... lol
Well, thank you for your time and help.

Latest posts

Back