Pedal to the Metal Swap Meet, Commerce, GA. September 4th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We're going to try this again, the April event was rained out 🙁. The place, Atlanta Dragstrip, has been sold so this will be the last one at this location. There is an automotive swap meet at the track monthly, and the past several months there have been more than 300 vendors. The promoter, Brad has been kind enough to let Dave Marzen host a bicycle swap meet there twice a year👍. Past events have had a good turnout of bike enthusiast, we want this one to be the biggest one yet, but it won't happen unless you show up with a truck and/or trailer full of goodies! For the past June swap meet, I took a lot of bikes and stuff and had a very good day with selling and meeting a lot of people that were excited there would be another bike swap meet. So spread the word, start thinking now what you are going to bring. The timing is ideal, it won't be cold!. To my knowledge, in the Southeast, there will only be one more event after this one, and that is the Get-A-Grip in Cleveland, TN. in November.
1626053848508.png

We're going to try this again, the April event was rained out 🙁. The place, Atlanta Dragstrip, has been sold so this will be the last one at this location. There is an automotive swap meet at the track monthly, and the past several months there have been more than 300 vendors. The promoter, Brad has been kind enough to let Dave Marzen host a bicycle swap meet there twice a year👍. Past events have had a good turnout of bike enthusiast, we want this one to be the biggest one yet, but it won't happen unless you show up with a truck and/or trailer full of goodies! For the past June swap meet, I took a lot of bikes and stuff and had a very good day with selling and meeting a lot of people that were excited there would be another bike swap meet. So spread the word, start thinking now what you are going to bring. The timing is ideal, it won't be cold!. To my knowledge, in the Southeast, there will only be one more event after this one, and that is the Get-A-Grip in Cleveland, TN. in November.
View attachment 164337
Might be worth a road trip

Yes it is worth the drive! This show is in conjunction with the monthly automotive swap meet so there is a ton of stuff to see and look through. As a side note, this is the final days of old drag strip before it closes its doors forever and another good reason to come. People come from all surrounding states for this Bicycle Swap Meet and always a ton of vintage stuff for sale. Don't miss it!

Latest posts

Back