Penydarren, done.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
love your bike! this is going to be cooll

Troy

Unique and cool inspiration!

Unique and cool inspiration!

That's always intriguing to me. I like to know where builders get their inspiration or vision. When I built REAPER, I had a vision of what I wanted to build because of the shape of the front fender headlight. The TAXI bike idea just came to me one day. I'm not sure where I'm drawing my inspiration from for KING NOTHING. It's just another idea I had somewhere in the back of my head.

Yup. I knew you would be doing something steampunky when you put out that teaser pic the other day.

Are you planning on having all the gears/sprockets move in this build?

Yup. I knew you would be doing something steampunky when you put out that teaser pic the other day.

Are you planning on having all the gears/sprockets move in this build?
Nah they will be welded together to look like gears in the triangle area, then the mesh welded to both sides to make up the tank area

Those sprockets don't appear like they would fit in the tank area, or is it going in the bottom portion ?

Trains, one of my favorite things!

Got the front fork on and adjusted where I think I want it. I wanted to tuck the front wheel a little more but my kids said they liked it further out.

Was going to use the original mount to the light but it wouldnt fit so I came up with this mount.

Going with these bars instead of the chrome bars that are on there now.

Hard to see the bar area but got the forks cut down and the seat on today. The stance is really growing on me, Hoping to test fit the 24x3 on it soon.

Cool sticker on the seat

Guess you could call it progress, tried my 24x3 thick brick. looks killer but will have to widen the frame.

workable clearance on top

No clearance at all on the bottom

Then noticed this when I went to put the rim back on that I have had on the bike.

Latest posts

Back