Pepsi and snow

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i just had to stretch my legs today , its snowing here in PA with one inch on the ground and snow still coming down i just felt like going for a ride , i live in the mountains and didnt feel like loading the car up and driving so i went up (hill)and down my street and up(hill) and down my driveway over and over and over again , drove the neighbors dogs nuts but it was worth it :)

this a pic of it in the back yard
1168726037_y5tu3-L.jpg

1168726047_6Gb28-L.jpg

1168726080_94dBs-L.jpg
me all bundled up with my crazy fur hat
1168726091_v2eWF-L.jpg
front yard even deeper snow b/c the drifts , didnt need a kickstand

1168726068_8LuEC-L.jpg

1168726106_QAia8-L.jpg

:) now the monark is back in the garage until .. prob tomorrow haha

Very cool, Jen!
Great bike, and great little "adventure"! 8)

Ya gotta do, what ya gotta do. I guess you got the "Cabin fever". 78 here today, Yikes!

Nice bike to ride in the snow, always better when the Pepsi's on ice. I had my ride during a snow squall last Sunday. Lots of fun till somthing goes wrong. Winter clothes gave me more bounce for my money. :wink:
It seems I've biked more this winter than I ever had, even the dog has gone for a few. Can't wait for warmer weather. New storm coming through tonight but we may get rain on the Outer Cape while the rest of New England gets snow. :(

Graylock

Graylock said:
Nice bike to ride in the snow, always better when the Pepsi's on ice. I had my ride during a snow squall last Sunday. Lots of fun till somthing goes wrong. Winter clothes gave me more bounce for my money. :wink:
It seems I've biked more this winter than I ever had, even the dog has gone for a few. Can't wait for warmer weather. New storm coming through tonight but we may get rain on the Outer Cape while the rest of New England gets snow. :(

Graylock

yup winter clothes are a extra plus when sliping on ice :) your geting the storm that has been here all day and is still dumping heavy amounts of snow im not going to be able to ride tomorrow the way its coming down lol

Rat Rod said:
Hard to imagine that stuff right now...supposed to be 70 and sunny here tomorrow...pretty crazy. :shock:
ughhhhh i wish i lived in tx ,
after yet more snow and ice , this morning walking to my car i slipped and fell on ice under neith the new snow ... ouchhhhh not fun

sensor said:
came out great :mrgreen:

i guess i wont complain about riding in rain anymore after seeing this!^^^^^

hahaha we did a ride in a tropcial storm once . riding in the rain is fun too , especially when the wind is against your back you dont have to pedal as much , full fender bikes help out

HotRodJen.........you have just broken ground for art 8) Fast forward fifty years.........

from the archives of the art critic said:
1168726068_8LuEC-L.jpg

This was called Pin Striping Murals. This piece named "1168726068_8LuEC-L" is an earliest known work of artist/pinstriper Hot Rod Jen. Her later works showed intricate patterns done on famous cul-de-sac through out the east in the snow regions. One of her famous works, done in Dallas Texas back in 2023, was highly regarded as her best work and her shortest surviving was named "Build Off # 17". Her "brush" was vintage bicycles and her "canvas" was the world. She had used 153 vintage bicycles that she owned in her murals, 37 of these bikes are known to exist today--- from the archives of the art critic, the late Gray Lock.

Graylock

Graylock said:
HotRodJen.........you have just broken ground for art 8) Fast forward fifty years.........

from the archives of the art critic said:
1168726068_8LuEC-L.jpg

This was called Pin Striping Murals. This piece named "1168726068_8LuEC-L" is an earliest known work of artist/pinstriper Hot Rod Jen. Her later works showed intricate patterns done on famous cul-de-sac through out the east in the snow regions. One of her famous works, done in Dallas Texas back in 2023, was highly regarded as her best work and her shortest surviving was named "Build Off # 17". Her "brush" was vintage bicycles and her "canvas" was the world. She had used 153 vintage bicycles that she owned in her murals, 37 of these bikes are known to exist today--- from the archives of the art critic, the late Gray Lock.

Graylock
hahaha maybe i should enter that as a modern abstract art piece and get half a million for it ,.... better then a single dot on canvas lol

Latest posts

Back