PhantomBantam

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all your kind words!............Getting there now!. Had to re-order the fenders (mis labeled). In the meantime, started putting it together. Once the fenders are in, then I'll just have to secure the seat and mount the chain. I hope I like the look of the fenders!

001-8.jpg

aka_locojoe said:
What did you plug the old bb with?

Well in the past I have welded a "fender" washer. But, I forgot this time. So I went to my local hardware store, with the BB cup and found a cabinet or closet recessed ( about 1/2 in) handle, It SNAPPED right in to the cup, poifectly. So I painted the BB cup black and the handle the same color as the bike. I'm putting a small reflector in the 1/2 in recess.

006-2.jpg

KOTA said:
Thanks for all your kind words!............Getting there now!. Had to re-order the fenders (mis labeled). In the meantime, started putting it together. Once the fenders are in, then I'll just have to secure the seat and mount the chain. I hope I like the look of the fenders]

Got the fenders on Wednesday. Primed them, clear coated them, put them on. I hate em, makes the bike look like a TOY! They are nice fenders, just not for this bike. They are SOON to be in the "classified" section. (I hate em) :x

well....theres only one way to tell sometimes(and its never the cheapest way)
anyway....dont you love doing work just to scrap it when it doesnt look right :roll:

sensor said:
well....theres only one way to tell sometimes(and its never the cheapest way)
anyway....dont you love doing work just to scrap it when it doesnt look right :roll:

ARGH! :x

Latest posts

Back