Photos...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm just wondering what people prefer when looking at build off threads, 'Thumbnail' or 'Full Image' ?

Generally speaking, I like full size, but if you're posting multiple pics of a construction detail from different angles or intermediate steps between before and after shots, thumbnails make sense.

Generally speaking, I like full size, but if you're posting multiple pics of a construction detail from different angles or intermediate steps between before and after shots, thumbnails make sense.

1+

I access the forum with a Computer, and my screen resolution is 1024 x 768. I like full size pictures because they load fast at a reduced size along with the text and if i want the larger picture to see detail, one click brings the large resolution image.
When posting I reduce the size of my pics to about 1000 pixels wide, I have seen some posts where the pictures are huge (over 2000 pixels wide) and when you click a pic to make it full size, it is so huge all you can is scroll around and can't see the whole picture anymore! :soapbox:

Full size for me, always...

Cool. Full size seems to be the consensus. I prefer it too. Was just wondering.

Speaking of wondering... was wondering about you and hoping you were ok. Haven't seen you on here for ages.

Glen.

Full size

b40db7318b84515c7f3b69b75b18aea4.jpg

Latest posts

Back