Picked this up today !

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this 1968 coppertone Stingray today and just love the way it rides . And here is a picture of my small musclebike gang ! I would like to say that I will keep it to three but I know myself and have over 20 vintage 70s BMX bikes in my collection and a ton of 70s skateboards so I pretty much know it won't stay a small collection for long even though I have been fighting it . I hope you dig the pics ...
Donnie

Thanks guys ! Yeah I am already planning a black and white Huffy Dragster build as soon as I can find the bars and frame to start with .... Ughhhhh addictions !!! At least I do not drink etc...

I might have the bars for a Huffy Dragster...I have a set of wide Wald bars. PM me if you want some pics.

Good luck trying to keep it at 3, yeah that ain't gonna happen, lol. There's so many groovy colors to be had.

Being named Ray, I'm partial to the Schwinn Sting ray....love them. Got my first one earlier this year, a '75 in opaque red in great condition, then a girls lil chick in blue, also in great condition including a convertible top bar to make it unisex. Constantly looking for them locally for the right price. Growing up in Gardena, CA, my first stingray was a violet '65 from Santa. When that one got stolen, I bought another one just like it with now, paper route money. That will be a happy day if I can find one locally at a fair price in violet!

Latest posts

Back