Picked up an Unusual old school bmx bike today

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found this mint Old School Diamondback at swap and shop today. I have seen Diamondbacks with the decals before with names like hot streak and cool streak. I think the Mike D. bikes were even similar but I have never seen a Silver Streak until now. It has some extra cool part like the Tioga Spider sprocket. I am sure the BMX guys have seen tis bike plenty but for me it is a first.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I have seen them but never that nice. I am really surprised that chain guard survived all this time! :shock:

I bought it from the father of the original owner. He said the grand parents bought it for the kid to use when he came to visit. I guess they did no visit much though because it looks almost new. It is a 1987. I paid a little more for it than I wanted to ($100.00 and he would not budge) but hey it is a Silver Streak :D . Plus my 10 year old son loved it.

THATS AN EASY 200-300 ON EBAY TO THE RIGHT GUY. NICE FIND. IF YOU ARE LETTING YOUR 10 YEAR OLD RIDE IT...TAKE THE CHAIN GUARD OFF IM SURPRISED IT HAS LASTED THIS LONG

Latest posts

Back