POCO RATA "Little Rat" DONE!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As done as it's gonna get for this build. Lights are not functional at the present time. I have very little $$ in this build. No paint or powder coat, traded for the frame (thanks Cameron), wheels & tires about 30 bucks, bars off of a pocket rocket, $10, seat, crank, sprocket & pedals & the rest I already had, flightliner tank $15, New chain $10. Grips were donated by SCHWINNRAY69. Cut the dropout extensions off of an old girls bike & the truss rods were made from a chrome rack that I got for free (thanks Judd).

Started with this:

pocorata003.jpg

Ended up with this:

rrbo7finished007.jpg

rrbo7finished004.jpg

rrbo7finished008.jpg

rrbo7finished005.jpg

rrbo7finished006.jpg

rrbo7finished002.jpg

rrbo7finished001.jpg

rrbo7finished014.jpg

rrbo7finished003.jpg

& my grandson loves it!

rrbo7finished005.jpg

rrbo7finished015.jpg

& it is a rider!
rrbo7finished016.jpg

Now that's a rat! :p Glad you got to finish, Pick :D That's an awesome bike :mrgreen:

You did it buddy!! He looks so happy! Yes sir tell him his bike is nominated for the Tuff Bike Award! Peace

GreatWork!!!Daddy hooked him up!! 8) :mrgreen:

You Made it, just under the wire :shock: :D
It looks really cool!! Super sleek! All the parts work perfect.
Your grandson looks super happy, that's what it's all about! Nice Job!

Hey Pick,
That's one bad bike (it the best way) , That fat tire with the seat lowered if uber cool
I might have to steal some of your ideas for one of the Eliminators
Think its cool how you and me put together the same frames and they look so different :shock: :D
rrbo7finished004.jpg

"& my grandson loves it!" How can you tell? :lol: Bet Grandpa's smiling too
He already has the stance down pat :D
rrbo7finished015.jpg

Thanks Steve for the comps! I am happy with it. I love the way your CWC came out. 8) Believe it or not, you built yours alot like I had planned to build mine! I may use mine for next years build off (stealing ideas), but not sure yet! May not be able to wait that long! :lol: :lol:

Way to go pick!! We doubled our counts from last year! And we made our bikes for loved ones so it doesn't get any better than that. Peace man!! Tuff bike nominee!!

Thanks Jake! That's my grandson's name also BTW! Your build was awesome also! I love the way you build & make it so much fun to share our builds! There should definately be a prize for the best motivator, that would be you & I think everyone on this site would agree with me! 8) Rat On! & GTB! :mrgreen:

Made it up to 9 votes, thats 9 more than I expected! Thanks to all who voted for the little rat. I only need 101 more to catch up to "MoFaux"!! :lol: :lol:

jackdaw said:
Here's my 102! Sweet starting bike and burly heavy duty finished product. You were my top pick.

Thank You very much! I'm glad you like it. I had a blast building it, the grandson loves it & even grandma likes it! Don't get any better than that! 8) Thanks for looking & voting, it is really appreciated!

Latest posts

Back