Post War Rollfast and other Good Stuff

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Post War Rollfast

Looks like you made out in the front suspension department :shock: Nice Rollfast too !!!

Re: Post War Rollfast

I also got this way wide Dyno Handlebar set and these NOS Olive Drab Drop Center Rims. The Spoke Holes are huge. Somewhere around 3/16 to 1/4 inch. I'll have to Mic. them after work tonight to find the exact size. The handlebars are 32 inches measured from tip to tip on the outside. They'll be great for a custom Wide & Long build.

So I guess you have at least 4 shock-ease forks now (although 1 that I see is a partial). Someone is putting replacement bolt, spring and cushion kits on the bay. Nice haul!
Johnny
Found any numbers on your Shelby Hiawatha yet?

Two of the Shock-Ease forks are partial. I have not looked on the Girls bike for the serial number. I'll try to take care of that this weekend. It has been a busy last couple of weeks. I saw those spring kits on Ebay, but have not even read the Auction content. One of the Partial Forks has the Boys size neck, so I was quite happy that I may not have to perform any neck surgery.
za

Nightrider said:
So I guess you have at least 4 shock-ease forks now (although 1 that I see is a partial). Someone is putting replacement bolt, spring and cushion kits on the bay. Nice haul!
Johnny
Found any numbers on your Shelby Hiawatha yet?

No, he sold it to someone else. I made an offer, but it wasn't good enough. You are talking about the tank, right?

Double Nickle said:
I see you got the one from the FS section. Great score. Cant wait to see it complete.

RatSphinx said:
No, he sold it to someone else. I made an offer, but it wasn't good enough. You are talking about the tank, right?

Double Nickle said:
I see you got the one from the FS section. Great score. Cant wait to see it complete.

right...man that really stinks

Yeah, I guess he could've let me give another offer, but......., now, it's water under the bridge.

Double Nickle said:
RatSphinx said:

Double Nickle said:

right...man that really stinks

Latest posts

Back