Post your 26 bmx cruisers here...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
s-l1600.jpg
That is a clean looking Huffy. There was one for sale local last month and it would be in my garage if I hadn't already exceeded my bike owning limit by three

95073FAE-E155-4F44-85DE-E410B88A1830.jpeg
F021EE17-A04D-4D98-A36F-DAC15EE48B6F.jpeg
53C0AAE1-1B81-4C41-8E8E-F0290AF6E826.jpeg
Revised my Heavy Duti with some wheels, longhorn bars and one piece cranks i had laying around. Never liked the narrow alloy cranks that were on it and the one piece let me refit the chain guard. Super comfortable now with the longhorns on it. Just got to fit the ugly v brake which i’ve painted black and maybe a rear rack.

Last edited:
My mid-eighties Heavy-Duti. I cheaped out on the transformation. Rides fine, I've never clicked with it though. Maybe I need to take it on a weekend camping & bonding trip to see if we are meant for each other or need to part ways.

View attachment 147623
I think yours is Giant built frame. decent build quality.

I think yours is Giant built frame. decent build quality.
Yep, it is Giant built. It was my first build after getting back into the hobby. I might need to take another swing at it and give it some proper personality.

Thanks. Taiwanese mx style similar to a Dorcy. Can't remember the brand. I have another which I think is new if you are interested. Not sure what the postage from Australia would be but I was thinking of a pay it forward thread so if you want to pay the postage I'll send it to you as a Christmas present.

Big thanks to @JA331 I received the stem yesterday and it looks great. Can’t wait to use it.

ea1cc118a8e4ed42ac4542836162dca6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CR1940Schwinn.jpg

The most recent version of the 1940 Schwinn. Probably going to make a couple of minor changes after doing a more complete finish job now that it's warm out.

20200827_151056.jpg

The Camelback Speedster now has a blue halflink chain to get more tire clearance and a diamond mattress saddle.

Picked up a couple of Schwinn cantilever frames this Winter and have 26" BMX conversions planned for them.

Latest posts

Back