POW! ZING! Build Off jokes!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merle thinks Carl's thread is open mic night at the improv:
I think he should swap this one out for a Floyd Rose.
Merle.
IMG_20220524_205250.jpg

Wahwahwahwah!

Ratrod spring tester. Using what you are given.
Now that I've added that 1" coil on top, it's nearly rigid, anyway. I set my gut over the bars, hiked my Chuck Taylors up off the ground, and did fat man planks. It didn't even come close to bottoming out, though I had to catch my breath for a moment, after all of that exertion.

got a couple scratches on the frame before I could get the clear coat on it. I had to wait until it sat for 7 days to cure. It only made it 5 days...
Once I paint it again I will hang it up so high the birds will be afraid to land on it. I will not even look at it.
Since looks can kill I am sure they can scratch and maim as well.

I'll need another 26" fork. The wife is asking where are all the forks I've bought in the last three months. Well, a few got chopped up and weren't useable and got stashed under the workbench but that's not what I tell her. I go into a lengthy explanation about angles and ratios and pull out frames and wheels until her eyes glaze over and she says "Oh I see".
#ratrodlife

Latest posts

Back