Pre War Frame ID

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Picked this today and cannot find any markings or a serial l number anywhere on it. Has a pretty distinctive star pattern skip tooth chainring on it. The saddle is rad as well, very long springs. Any ideas on make/model?

8nWYWA8.jpg

EHngeR6.jpg

Prewar early/mid 30's Schwinn straight bar ballooner. Nice bones ya got there buddy!!
Send it to me if you like...

Hmmmm. Keep the saddle if you wish and ask $200 without it...You should get that or more here at RATROD bikes.....

You shouldn't over-think this man......It's not that special...part it out or sell the whole thing. I don't need it but I'll give you $100 shipped...

The whole thing! Paint is gone. Plating is gone. Badge is gone. Truss rods missing. Wheels gone. Damaged & badly pitted metal. Crank is for sure shot. Any remaining bearings are most likely toast. Pedals probably bent and not useable. Great start to a rat, but there is not much there to work with. I don't mean to be disrespectful, but it has seen better days my friend. I say keep it and rat it out to ride it yourself. That's what I would do...skpc.

Shipping alone to Utah would cost that....sold the everything but the seat already anyway

The whole thing! Paint is gone. Plating is gone. Badge is gone. Truss rods missing. Wheels gone. Damaged & badly pitted metal. Crank is for sure shot. Any remaining bearings are most likely toast. Pedals probably bent and not useable. Great start to a rat, but there is not much there to work with. I don't mean to be disrespectful, but it has seen better days my friend. I say keep it and rat it out to ride it yourself. That's what I would do...skpc.

Latest posts

Back