PROJECT QUICK CHANGE - SUBJECT: Schwinn Dixie. CURRENT BUILD: Muscle Bike.

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes:

Reaction score
Reaction score
Well, things just keep getting weirder. I had said earlier that unless the deadline for the Muscle Bike Build Off was extended to March 1st, I was going to throw in the towel on making this Schwinn into a muscle bike. Well, the deadline's been pushed back to March 1st, and now I've practically decided that I don't want to continue trying to turn this Schwinn into a muscle bike even though I've now got more time to get it done! After running into a snag with my welder being unavailable for who knows how long, not being able to find a seat that closely matches the paint color I want to use at a price I could afford, and other "life" problems, I'm just about ready to call it quits on this bike and work on something easier.

And while I was typing all that, it got even weirder. I just heard back from someone on OfferUp who has a seat I was thinking of using, and I might be on the verge of overcoming one of the biggest stumbling blocks of this build! I'm waiting to hear back on my reply I just sent, and if this seat looks like what I need to make this bike happen, I may continue with this project after all.

Reaction score
mememe_147f5d1dd7bf5e0fc9d36163b773a207-1.jpg

Latest posts