Purple Heart

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hank Street

Do it right, do it light. Do it wrong, do it long.
Pro Member
Reaction score
I’ve had this idea In my head for a little bit and figure this is a great time to give it a go. I’m starting with a Felt Rockstar frame. Will the heavy of the purple and white with gold accents pieces (chainring, chain, seatpost, etc.). I am leaning towards a tan seat, grips and maybe even gum tires, similar to the boot soles I wore. Currently plan to build it up as a single speed with coaster brake, but might add a front or rear brake, cause more gold. It will develop as I move along. But first I need to strip the black off the frame to get it ready to paint.

A448BCBC-6B52-4FD6-A9A5-586154E20C60.jpeg16192760-CD6A-4799-A111-CC557A3BBB33.jpeg

Cool theme! Is it in honor of anyone?

Cool theme! Is it in honor of anyone?
Not necessarily in honor of anyone in particular. I personally have one and have served with and know many that have one as well. I have considered putting names of those that I have served with that have one on there.

Not necessarily in honor of anyone in particular. I personally have one and have served with and know many that have one as well. I have considered putting names of those that I have served with that have one on there.

It's an honor to meet you then, and have you in BO17! Thank you for your service and your sacrifice!

Didn’t get a chance to do this build as we’ve been dealing with family health issues. I plan on getting back to this hopefully soon.

Hope all is well with the family now. Get back on your bike build when it feels right and you have the time too.

Latest posts

Back