qualifier

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes:

Reaction score
In real life each are equally striking. In photos however, the green bike appears dominant
You must be looking with different eyes than me. I see a POS kids bike tagging along behind a weapon on its way to combat. It's like saying that the kid that follows Mike Tyson into the ring dominates him cuz he carries a brighter towel than the champ

metalchewy

For the love of the Ride ❤️ 🚲
Reaction score
It's a keeper. Love it more and more!

View attachment 181494
Not sure why, but I love pics of bikes on fallen trees. There is one near the bristlecon trail here that I always stop on and try to take a pic.

You must be looking with different eyes than me. I see a POS kids bike tagging along behind a weapon on its way to combat. It's like saying that the kid that follows Mike Tyson into the ring dominates him cuz he carries a brighter towel than the champ
Agree as well. The red bike looks mountain not BMX styles are different.

Red and Chrome are great colors for this kind of bike. I think it looks great this way. Takes me back to the first few MTBs that I saw.

Reaction score
Ukraine.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
awesome build. Very interesting stance on the bike and love your exploration of it.

Could you link me to this seat post/mount? Thanks!

Palepainter

RRB Supporter
Reaction score
Love the F1 bikes. It took me many years to acquire one that wasn’t beyond hope. Dig what you have done to this. I recently found a haro Dart that needs some work, but will be a fun project. Nice job on this.

I think there is a market for these bikes, despite having missed the mark back in the day. In an when space is a premium, these bikes fit the bill for commuter needs rather efficiently.

Latest posts