R.I.P Dad

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesterday late afternoon my Father passed away.It was anticipated but is still a big punch to the gut. He had been home for the last month being cared for by family and Hospice workers.He had beat prostate cancer about 15 years ago but it came back and quickly spread to his spine.He was very much at peace with everything and said that he had a great life but he was ready to go.This last two years have been a pretty rough. I lost my Mother,my wife and now my Father. I quess its all part of the "big plan" but right now its really hard to deal with. Ironically he died on his 83 birthday. R.I.P Dad you will be greatly missed.

Stanley D. Lee
burrito017.jpg

Sorry to hear of your loss. May god watch over you in these times. From the picture here he looks like he's a fun father. We all need our family and friends at times like this and I'm sure you have both here, we're here for my friend.

Sorry about your loss, I lost my father back in Feb. it too was a little expected but it didn't make it any easier. What did make it easier to deal with was the fact that he said to my brother the day before he died, "I don't want to die, but I have had a great life, done everything I wanted to do, I'm ready". We were all happy he went peacefully. Take care. Rick

Sorry about your loss.My Dad and Mom are both gone its been years but its still hard when you remember things about them.Some it dont seem long but it has been.May god watch over you during these hard times.Tony

Thanks to all of you for the thoughts and prayers.I think his passing is fairly easy to accept, he is no longer in pain and is in a much better place. The stressful part is the arrangements, flying family in and all the behind the scenes stuff.It has really become more of a celebration of his life rather than mourning our loss,if that makes any sense. Thanks again

all the best to you and those that suffer. try to hang in there. wish you the very best man.

my mom passed and is my best friend. still is. been missing her so bad. i know she is doing fine and and dandy. i get hung up a lot wanting to tell her stuff that happens during the day. i get lots of those moments were she is with me as well.

the way you are looking at his passing is how i would want to be remembered. not mourned and cried over just have a good time and tell stories. sorry for your loss as well if i were closer i would hug ya.

Latest posts

Back