Radchen

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This really came out so well! Excellent execution at every level so far! Not only is it practical, but it looks so stylish and cool. I like the idea of clear powder. Are you going to put one of your cool headbadges on it?
I like how it fit in the car too. Maybe next time just flip it around so that the greasy chain side of the bike is towards the front and not against the rear seats.
BRAVO!
It'll get one of the metal stickers, for sure.
Is that a Sportster kickstand?
This guy from TC Bros.:

Fantastic job, I really hope it works out for you.

As someone who often has to load bikes inside a car, being able to twist the handlebars sideways is always, um, handy.

AL9nZEWzNFbOsbSpwSDUsic0IVxc15WyogKvy1OJysp7tp-DAlXIaGN-QLTIsdLMvggxj6mKsD1SuwgdO4oXosYCL2LyzCq5GdOM6uDfvDfzK3ioPOHFZhYkYqRHYOZB9-3bzPYDZ7J3Y_0ABh_TwPw1ASggKA=w941-h955-no

I really love how this turned out.

This is so wild looking without the wheelset. It's like you put one of your other cool frames in front of a funhouse mirror.
Sorta like @Dr. Tankenstein , our friend Chris, and me a couple of months ago

1660354108011.png

Lol did you follow those easy steps to make Radchen? Seems so simple... :rolleyes:
It's a curse that I make it look so easy.

Seriously, though, I was more thrown off by... I've deleted and re-written so many times here trying to get the right balance to my words. My personal approach to social media is to only post things that I build, or photos that I take. One of those two must be. So, I find it... more deleting, and re-wording. I can't get the balance right, so I'll opt out, and just say that at least he gave me credit, and it took work to put that together, so the video is something he created.

Latest posts

Back