Rat / Rod Model Kit Bash Challenge II

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes:

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
IMG_20211013_183406830.jpg

Here's a fun little jeep wrecker I built next to a nice Tonka Camper that I was thinking of modding but then checked the value of... I do have a couple of big yellow dump trucks I could lobotomize. We'll see, I've got a couple other Tonka ideas...

Carl.

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looks done to me....
The idea behind a build off is that everyone competing builds at the same time. So as awesome as that truck is, it isn't eligible unless you're planning on blowing it apart and kitbashing it into something new.

C.
Sorry, I guess I misunderstood the rules. I have a closet full of model kits. I’ll see what I have to build. Will be a fun contest!👍

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
DING! That's the sound of the bell starting the Rat / Rod Model Kit Bash II !

Remember to always start your update posts with the name of your build in BOLD (just click on the B in the options bar at the start of each comment to bold, and then click again to
unbold).

We will all be using this Build Challenge thread to post our builds, so that will help differentiate between a comment on another build, and a new post about yours. Here's an example of an update by me on my build.

1 On the Hole and 4 On the Floor

Got my Weird oHs 'Huey's Hut Rod' kit in the mail this past week. Ideas starting to formulate, gathering supplies.
My '50 Chevy truck and the Weird oHs kit are different scale, which adds to the 'Rat Fink' kind of look that was so popular back when I was a kid building models in the '60s. Now I'm just a kid in my '60s , trying to carry on that spirit.

244474938_844376869568595_3984130622629971998_n.jpg

Now let's see what everyone else has up their sleeve! And as always....

RaT oN~!

Latest posts