Rat / Rod Model Kit Bash Challenge II

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was out of Model cement. Went to Hobby Lobby.
40% off week.
20220420_183138.jpg

dig it. I 'm hoping to build a model or two from my backlog this year. I have some littles to do (1/43 scale).

40% off and free shipping over $50 through the 18th.

You can buy ~3 kits on the cheap and not even burn any precious fuel! :thumbsup:
So... results of this transaction. It was looking to be a doubley good deal as the prices on the ones I choose were lower than the store prices before the 40% off.

I ordered the:
Firestone Super Stones Ford Truck
'76 Dodge Truck with mini bike
Supernatural 4dr Impala

...on the online order form, it stated something along the lines that you weren't guaranteed the exact kit, but a kit in that theme/type on the last two kits. No biggie...I looked at it as an experiment.

What I got...
IMG_20220627_141136497_HDR.jpg

...on the in box receipt it lists the two replaced models as Pop Culture Car Model kit and Truck Model kit.

No biggie overall...with the '60 Chevy, I already have two of them. So, if I don't have a third idea for a build, at $17.99 I can sell it on the 'bay for a profit and buy a different kit. Out nothing but a bit of time.

It's like a slot machine, but you always win! :thumbsup:

So... results of this transaction. It was looking to be a doubley good deal as the prices on the ones I choose were lower than the store prices before the 40% off.

I ordered the:
Firestone Super Stones Ford Truck
'76 Dodge Truck with mini bike
Supernatural 4dr Impala

...on the online order form, it stated something along the lines that you weren't guaranteed the exact kit, but a kit in that theme/type on the last two kits. No biggie...I looked at it as an experiment.

What I got...
View attachment 198221
...on the in box receipt it lists the two replaced models as Pop Culture Car Model kit and Truck Model kit.

No biggie overall...with the '60 Chevy, I already have two of them. So, if I don't have a third idea for a build, at $17.99 I can sell it on the 'bay for a profit and buy a different kit. Out nothing but a bit of time.

It's like a slot machine, but you always win! :thumbsup:
I wish I could see the kart better. I think it is a Dart. They once sponsored A.J. Foyt's USAC sprint car.
Foyt sprint car.jpg

Latest posts

Back