Rat Stink /Now What ??? :(

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
May be a little late noticing the build going on but this is what I've been piecing together the last 2 months. Looking for a metalic green seat, grips and a few other extras planned for it, All I had to start with was a scraped frame.

Very cool, that back tire is sick.

Thanks Guys, I started building it last month on the 24th, no big deal if I started before, just having fun and looking for the right parts which may take some time to find that right Banana seat I'm looking for and like I said I have some more cool idea's up my sleeves for the Rat Stink. :mrgreen: The Rear tire is a vintage Sears tire that I pulled out of a recent barn find of bike parts, we ended up with a nice stash of NOS tires among other things.

This is one killer muscle bike!
Love it!

This build just keeps getting better and better!

I'm going to have to take a trip south and see that bad boy in person sometime. My buddy is moving to Ponca soon from OKC. Do you guys do any group rides in Enid?

Silly spell check.

By the way a trip to Enid may be worth it just to see the stash of parts we hauled in from a place that closed in 1970, we plan to take to the next swap meet in spring if we have anything left. LOL

Stonie68 said:
By the way a trip to Enid may be worth it just to see the stash of parts we hauled in from a place that closed in 1970, we plan to take to the next swap meet in spring if we have anything left. LOL
I'm on that like a donkey on a waffle! Going to be off work for a couple weeks around thanksgiving. Might have to hit you up.

Latest posts

Back