RRBBO13 Ratillac.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've decided it's time for me to go to rehab after my birthday. That's the 26th.

I'm killing myself slowly, and I don't want that.

Thank you all for the great time these past few years, I'll never forget the camaraderie.

Fair winds and following seas.

No one here wants you to do that either, I'm sure. I wish you the best of luck with your rehab. Don't be too quick to write off this community, however...there are plenty of people here that would be willing to be part of your support system...and probably plenty of those with shared struggles.

Best wishes...I hope to continue to see you on the forums,
Jason

I second Jason ^ on the support system. We all struggle with our own issues and I think this forum is one of the places we find that camaraderie and diversion that we all need.

Brother, I support your decision to make steps towards turning your life around. And will be there along the journey, just say the word.

Lee

I've been way off tilt lately and without my bike friends and my wife I would have crashed totally. For me it was drinking and quiting was the best thing I ever did. If you want to talk or whatever hit me up. I'm always around.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

You know that all of RRB is pulling for you man!
You can do this! I know it won't be easy, but work through it.
Hit me up anytime!

I want to do this without spending 3 months in rehab, maybe I should get a hobby and focus on that.

Thank you all.

Kingfish is right don't be afraid to hit us up. I can't tell u how many times in this build he kicked me in the behind to keep going.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

I want to do this without spending 3 months in rehab, maybe I should get a hobby and focus on that.

Thank you all.

Hope the pressure of a build off environment and deadline didn't add stress. If so, do what many others have done and just build at an unregulated pace in the regular Build section. Hobbies should be fun escapes from the regular world. No need for them to be a burden.

Really been wanting to get another one of these kits, but dang. When I got this one it was $500, now they're $900. I'm not sure I'm into it that much, but who knows... I haven't done a built off lately.

Latest posts

Back