RRBBO13 RATLINER ( tail lights, more sprockets, titanium and she is done)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok so Steve asked me to throw down so did a few others and I just had an idea hit me. I've amassed a big pile of frames and stuff. So here is the challenge, to see what I can do with as much of that stuff as possible and try to cobble it into something kool. Can't promise it will get done on time and this will be super low buck so not a lot of bling bling.

Awesome to have the first multi Build Off winner back in the game.
Can't wait to see what you pull out of the dumpster next! :D
Seriously looking forward to what you throw together from your frame pile.
Welcome back brother!

So what am I starting with? Well this lol. Or should I say these. Buried in there is a schwinn canti that some of you old timers will recognize. It's what's left of shamrock a boardtracker built by another forum member. When I got it just the frame was left and someone beat it up good. So at least part will end up in RATLINER. Where will this go ? Who knows but should be fun.

Attachments

• 20180508_184048.jpg
    20180508_184048.jpg
    265.6 KB · Views: 336
  • 20180508_184038.jpg
    20180508_184038.jpg
    375.1 KB · Views: 350
So what am I starting with? Well this lol. Or should I say these. Buried in there is a schwinn canti that some of you old timers will recognize. It's what's left of shamrock a boardtracker built by another forum member. When I got it just the frame was left and someone beat it up good. So at least part will end up in RATLINER. Where will this go ? Who knows but should be fun.

Shamrock was one of my favorite bikes on here. Ever. I even bought a set of those Nitto bars after seeing it.

Shamrock was one of my favorite bikes on here. Ever. I even bought a set of those Nitto bars after seeing it.
You would cry if you saw it now. It looks like it sat outside for a long time before I got it. But like a Phoenix she will rise again least part of her.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

This thing was done. I got it at cyclefest last year when I knew what the frame was. The guy gave it to me at the end of the show.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

How dare you cut up a Chinese Schwinn!!! :mad:

It's like building a cool bike out of all of the Misfit Toys!

Wicked! I think I see a little mothra actiin in there.

Latest posts

Back