RatRod Riders B/C of So Cal 2014

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwm

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RatRod Riders 2014. New Stuff Coming

RatRod Riders Bicycle Club 2014
Members, prospective members, friends, and visitors:
For two years, now, the So Cal RatRod Ride has been held every second Saturday of the month at our top secret parking lot in Huntington Beach. We’ve had great cruises along the Newport / Huntington bike path. We have enjoyed the company of hundreds of different riders, and the support and good will of our friends in other bicycle clubs all over the Southland. We’re enjoying the heck out of this!
We have a great bunch of people who regularly turn out to enjoy the ride. As a group we are really showing some style; we have a solid core of riders with some wicked cool bikes. We are proudly taking our own unique place in the larger Outlaw Bicycle Club community. I recently met with founding members Mike, Phil, Jim, and Troy to discuss plans for the coming year.
Two great benefits of participating in the RatRod Riders are meeting new friends and visiting new places. I will just speak for myself, but I am confident that I speak for many others here as well: I’m having the time of my life. My list of friends and acquaintances has become purely amazing. I’ve lived here in Southern California for fifty years and I feel like I’m only now discovering the place. I, myself have been to dozens of new places in the last few years- spots I’d never seen right here in So Cal.
This is what we would like to share with our members and friends: So Cal. Our Home. We’ve seen Huntington. We’ve seen Newport. Now let’s do some other great rides around The Southland. The So Cal RatRod Ride is going on the road. Introducing for 2014:
The So Cal RatRod Road Show.
Our regular ride will continue to be held at 10:00am on the second Saturday of every month. But this year, in addition to our rides along the Newport/Huntington bike path, we will be meeting at several new locations and getting to visit some great new spots around the greater Los Angeles/Orange County region. Sometimes we’ll be rolling in San Pedro. Sometimes it’ll be Santa Monica. We may take a pastoral cruise along a seldom traveled river trail, or make a picnic run to a regional park. There are hints at urban mystery tours as well- see some secret spots, and local landmarks. Look for our ride calendar 2014. It will be posted On our Blog (link here) and on our Facebook page (link here)
RatRod Riders Bicycle Club of Southern California.
Rollin’ on easy all over the Southland.
We look forward to riding with you.

Latest posts

Back