"RATS-ALT"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "RATS-ALT" (NEED OPINIONS)

Rockit! said:
I LOVE apes............but not this time :mrgreen:
I LOVE apes......Thanks for the quick response...Wife said NO apes other bars are back on.

The apes look COOL 8) But the other bars look COOLER :mrgreen:

KOTA said:
Rockit! said:
I LOVE apes............but not this time :mrgreen:
I LOVE apes......Thanks for the quick response...Wife said NO apes other bars are back on.

+1 I like apes, but like your original choice better. Save the apes for next years build!!! That is one bad bike! :mrgreen: 8)

Apes are your thing :p .....!
The wife says apes as well. :roll:

I´ll have one with apes, and one regular please!!! :lol:
I like the two versions, but IMO, the original one will get you more votes. And I want this one to WIN :!: :D

NO APES KOTA!! WE APES FOR THE BIKE. MAKE LIKE THE BEATLES AND CUE UP THAT "LET IT BE " SONG. PEACE

If you are building for votes go lower , if your building for you follow your instincts personally for what its worth I'd go lower :?:

For ride-ability i would imagine the Apes are a better fit, but for a build off, the upside down bars are killer! Can we see a pic with out the MTB bars?

erichitscar said:
For ride-ability i would imagine the Apes are a better fit, but for a build off, the upside down bars are killer! Can we see a pic with out the MTB bars?
tin machine said:
bike looks wicked cool 8) like it alot , I would lose those mtb handles and leave every thing else just like it is awesome :!:
Maybe you guys were right. MTB bar ends are gone and "RATS-ALT" is now smiling. He looks simple, clean and mean.

yoothgeye said:
KOTA said:
Maybe you guys were right. MTB bar ends are gone and "RATS-ALT" is now smiling. He looks simple, clean and mean.

Proof? :wink:
021b-1.jpg

021b-1.jpg
[/quote]

HAHAHA!!! Nice! Strange enough I like the red "X"s adds a pop of color!

Latest posts

Back