"RATS-ALT"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Kota,

Wow! What a Rat Rod!
You started with a great frame (love twin top tubes)
No paint on it 8)
Such a crazy stance, Whitewall Big and Littles, Major detailing!
Great Bike! Nice Job!

KUDOS KOTA !! GREAT BIKE MAN. THE DEFINITION OF A RAT. GREAT ALL THE WAY AROUND.MUCH RESPECT.KOOL WITH NO "SPECIAL" PARTS. :mrgreen: ...NOW GET TA CHILLIN'!!

Thanks for all the compilments! I REALLY appreciate them. We make bikes not only to please ourselves, but to please as many people as we can. When I read your responses to this thread, it makes me realize why I've been here so long...THANK YOU.

I forgot this pic....I don't know which is "Rattier" the rack or the bike. :lol:

003-24.jpg

TommyTwoTime said:
Very inspiring work man! A real head turner. You definitely got one of my votes.
WOW!

My favorite bike in the build off :wink: The paint has "COOL" written all over it :mrgreen: Another sweet build Larry 8)

I love the stance on this Rat,Sweet job on the front end too!The combo of paint and patina is perfect 8)

What an inspiration. This was great to see come together. And the result is just too 8)

- THAT - is in the dictionary under "Stance".

DSC04768.jpg

So cool KOTA, words fail me. That don't happen very often.

Congrats on one great rat bike!

--Rob

Thanks for all the kind words. You guys "humble" me. :oops: ........I, I, only have one thing to say....NOT BAD FOR AN "OLD" GUY, EH! :lol: :...Really, I appreciate it. THANKS

Latest posts

Back