RRBBO13 RAW DEAL

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
I’ll be using a raw Worksman Newsboy frame as the base for my build. This could be a quick finish. [emoji4]

c5871ee45d5bc6be1d51c6e9df3d6516.jpg

That'll be a sweet kick bike. :D

Look at you with your fancy schmancy gum walls and cross brace handlebar, you call that bare bones? What's next, anno chain and billet pedals? Piker. :crazy::rofl:
:dance2:

Just realized that someone else already used "Bare Bomber" as their name.

Might have to change mine to avoid confusion. :)

"Bare this," and, "Bare that." What are you fellas, a bunch of naturists?

Maybe you should change the name the the Beach Streaker (or Don't Look Ethyl!)

I like those tires. cant wait to see what ya come up with pal!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hello Fearless Leader I just wanted to thank you for starting such a great site, it's great talking to all these other builders, good attitudes all around and everyone is very helpful. .I'm looking forward to seeing what you build. Again, thanks

Thanks for the kind words and I'm glad the site brings joy to your day! :)

Hello Fearless Leader I just wanted to thank you for starting such a great site, it's great talking to all these other builders, good attitudes all around and everyone is very helpful. .I'm looking forward to seeing what you build. Again, thanks
Good name change.

I like the double meaning.:nerd:

^^ yeah. What they said! :)

Might have to change the name again...ha ha! :bigsmile:

Today we got home from the 4th of July parade and I decided mock up the Worksman.

I had this red sealed bearing headset that ended up fitting the frame so I gave it a try. Took me about 2 hours to get it all put together. Didn't put any grease in the BB yet.

The reason I'm thinking about a name change is that I want to paint the frame and fork or maybe have it powder coated. Thinking about going with a light blue color. Thought it would look good with the red components.

I'm also planning to go with some black wall tires in the same style/design as these white walls. Need to order a set from Clyde James Cycles.

So here's how it looks mocked up....cruises really nice too.

rawwork001.jpg

rawwork003.jpg

rawwork002.jpg

rawwork004.jpg

Latest posts

Back