• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD RAW TAB-FREE WORKSMAN NEWSBOY FRAMES

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Now offering a raw tab-free version of the Worskman 26" Newsboy frames in raw metal finish without chainguard tabs.

ORDER HERE

rawworksman_forum.jpg

Nice, those tabs are always a pain to remove. Now you need to offer the M2600 tall frame tab free and I am in. :rockout:

@Rat Rod no longer runs the show here. I'm calling him out for you, but I don't know what results to expect. I doubt the offer is still valid, new owners are not bike people as much as forum people
It's to bad they still advertise for stuff that's not available. Thanks for calling them out, but i'm an old enough to call em myself. RideOn... Razin..

It's to bad they still advertise for stuff that's not available. Thanks for calling them out, but i'm an old enough to call em myself. RideOn... Razin..
It's not really "advertised". The ad hasn't been bumped since 2019 by Steve and the links included show it's no longer valid.

Old news I guess one could say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back