Re-Introduction

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy Folks!

My name is Eric and I'm a bikaholic! I was a member here under the Circa Cycles moniker several years ago. I joined in 2011 and had a trike in the Big Buildoff called TriPolar that was just a couple hours away from being finished at the deadline and thusly not judged. I had another bike in the 2012 Buildoff called Bat Rod that I had to abandon to take advantage of a job opportunity in a nearby town. The subsequent move & 75 hour work weeks for a while left me with little time, if any for anything else. I have got myself into a new position that allows me to have more BIKE in my life so here I am! Again! :nerd:

(blah, blah, blah! How 'bout a pic?)
IMG_20200501_175141103.jpg

Some of you from the Cabe may be familiar with me as I have been goofing around over there for about 3 years. For those that don't hang out much over there please feel free to check out what I've been doing over there.

I am looking forward to having fun with all of you fellow enthusiasts and hope to add value to this wonderful site! Next stop: the winter build off area to turn an Off Road Bike into a Muscle Bike.✌️

Yessir! You are in Ft. Fun if I'm not mistaken? My bike addiction kicked in there as a kid as seen in my avatar with my first custom bike at 9 years old. Let me know if you are looking for anything as I have a vast amount of bike stuff to share. ✌️

Latest posts

Back