RIDE HARD!....... ANTHOLOGY……. (21 bikes plus views 7-16)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RIDE HARD!....... ANTHOLOGY……. (18 bikes plus views 8-01)

mastronaut said:
Oh man! I just put my oxygen machine on high! (kidding). You are living in God's country for sure! Your bikes are nice too, I envy your view of the spectacular scenery. Cheers Bro! 8)

Thanks! Just saw your entry in build off 4. Love that green eyeball! Cheers

So, I was doing my daily ebay browse last night, when I saw an ad for Schwinn cruiser rims, and a pic of them on an old straightbar frame. I thought to myself, "that looks like the photography of the guy on RRB in Montana with all the clean Schwinns." So I click on the ad, and it says the seller is in Montana! But I couldn't remember his handle. Then I checked out RRB tonight, and sure enough, same name! I THOUGHT the camera angle and bike pose looked familiar!!! :lol:

Rustinkerer said:
So, I was doing my daily ebay browse last night, when I saw an ad for Schwinn cruiser rims, and a pic of them on an old straightbar frame. I thought to myself, "that looks like the photography of the guy on RRB in Montana with all the clean Schwinns." So I click on the ad, and it says the seller is in Montana! But I couldn't remember his handle. Then I checked out RRB tonight, and sure enough, same name! I THOUGHT the camera angle and bike pose looked familiar!!! :lol:

I must be stuck in a photo rut! I need to get out more often. Good undercover work! Cheers. :lol:

Re: RIDE HARD!....... ANTHOLOGY……. (12 bikes plus views 7-03)

Rustinkerer said:
Love the clean lines and 'simple goodness' of all your bikes!!!! ~Adam

Thanks Adam, I'll post a few more soon!

Wow :shock:

What a fleet you have there , i think that will make you feel like wish one would i ride today they are all good looking bikes :lol:
With verry nice detail's

davy B said:
wow! beautiful bikes and beautiful property you have there, does alot of motocross go on around you?

Thanks! This is a very popular mountain bike area! Not a lot of motocross. Cheers.

Mmmm...great stuff. Nice seeing it again.

Jesserd said:
Great collection!

I've got a 75 Speedster like your Limoncello. Do you think it would be possible to squeeze some 700c wheels without rubbing?

Squeeze away! You have a lot of room for most applications with Chicagos finest steel! Cheers!

Latest posts

Back