ride june 25th lansdale pa PICs :)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here we are again Main Street Dropout b.c missed the month of may making up a public ride so much stuff going on here on the east coast but we were riding our bikes around !
So here is a June ride and we would love to have people come out and ride !
riding from 4 - 7pm after 7 we can park our bikes outside of the 3rd and walnut bar/ballroom.
for those who never rode in lansdale . its FLAT ! ! ! it a nice town with lots of wide open back streets which makes for easy riding , and also a AWESOME pizza shop in town which we usually stop in and eat while we have a ride .
the show at 7pm is upstairs in the ballroom of the converted church, both bands are good and the dj's are great from the rockabilly roadhouse radio show .

heres the flyer

Re: ride june 25th lansdale pa

I can make the show at least...unsure about the ride yet.

I'm in. With what bike I don't know.I haven't finished them yet... :D

work on Saturday is gonna keep me till 3:00, so I may be a little late, but heck, better late than never! 8)

vanilla_gorilla said:
we'll be the ones on the cool bikes....haha
Yup! Us too! 8)

Well we made it! We were a bit late but HotRodJen and the gang met up with us at 3rd and Walnut. Spin brought the inaugural jersey Devil club patches.
r1.jpg

r2.jpg

and then we were off! First stop, pizza around the corner.
r4.jpg

then it was a ride around Lansdale, the town the blob forgot, taking pictures, leaving skidmarks and in general acting like we were a whole bunch younger :D
r5.jpg

r3.jpg

HotRodJen leading the pack...
r6.jpg

r7.jpg

r8.jpg

r9.jpg

and as the sun began to set, we made our way back to 3rd and Walnut. The owners let us park inside again and much celebration ensued.
r10.jpg

r13.jpg

r14.jpg

r15.jpg

Another stellar ride!

i want to thank everyone that came out to the ride yesterday ! we had 12 people riding woohooo summer rides are hard to do over here b/c there is just soooo much going on every weekend , so thanks for coming out and riding .
photos -
the early birds rode around and i spotted this from about 5 or 6 blocks away and just had to turn around to take a look at it . 4 banger still in it ! 1931 ford sedan

and the guy had this parked behind it

smitty (brian) drove up in his caddy with SPIKE! who is a member of the board .

bigcam59, spinman and james brown

spinmans bike is killer

from left to right .. jamesbrown,spokeshave,bighit,spinman,bigcam59,bridget,vanillagorilla,spike!,and smitty

and steve (rustysocket81) and emily came down for the ride

the main street dropouts b.c. traditional eating grounds ... the main street pizzeria and grill ... YUM YUM we had 6 people at our table and our check was only 25 bucks ! love this place
over the shoulder photo hahaha since i was leading i didnt take alot of riding pics

the canon! three kids on bmx's joined in on the fun for awhile ..... and what is bighit doing ! ? hahahaha

after leading the bunch threw no exit parking lots while tryin my hardest to remember where this building was ... i found it :)

spike needed some air haha .

the end ! hahaa :) good times

Latest posts

Back