(Rigid Rodent) name change ... Tireless Trainer ... finished!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O M G ! When I see pictures like this, and realize that your dad is years younger than I am, I am urged to get on my bicycle and go!

It really makes me feel like I suffer from lack of exercise, and when I want to stand and tinker at the bench, I should be out there working the heart muscle.
Your profile say you are 66 (?)
Well, Pop is 78.
The pic by the truck is me.. i 58

Tslofa Bro

Last edited:
Best wishes and recovery for everyone up that way @KJV 👍

That panel is rad. I'll swing by and take it for a spin! 😃

Thanks Brother ...
we both : recovering ,, it will all take time.

Swing on by, Pop might let you take it for a drive. The only person I know that is not going to drive it is me.
Well, not on the road.🙃

P.S. the truck was bought 2 miles from mall ehere VANS STORE is.:D

Your profile say you are 66 (?)
Well, Pop is 78.
The pic by the truck is me.. i 58

Tslofa Bro
I never post my exact age or birthday on these forums. That’s how I sometimes know when people are scamming me, they come up with the wrong names ages etc.

But yes, your pop is older than I am, & he’s got a lot more hair. (I just looked at his photo again and I haven’t had that much hair since I was in college.)

He’s gonna have a wonderful scar to show off at the pub.

I am happy to see his recovery as I’m sure you are.

Like granny say. She was 29 yr old till her passing in her 70's. :21:

Yeah he serms to be revovering well.
Trying to help him the past few weeks. Truthfully, has set me back a little bit on my recovery. But, I definitely rather be the one of the two of us, to push a little over doctors restrictions.
And he has more hair than me .
Won't be telling any story at a pub. We hang out in speed shops and vintage car dealers. He is already been telling everybody that's what happens when you take a pen knife to a hatchet fight.

Dad found a photo of me with my first Corvette.
47309~2.jpeg

You can see his new Chrome reverse Wheels, behind me along the wall. Those were for his 55 Chevy Delray.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery for your dad and continued recovery for you to brother.
That panel van is awesome and that little vette is sweet too!

Ride around with a sprinkler on top

Have you ever heard of a company/product called ‘Poppy’s Patina’ they make a wipe on clear coat that preserves patina/primer giving it the desired shine you’re looking for. It would probably keep the black, ‘black’.
Don’t know if you’re on Instagram, but here’s their profile. They’re probably on Facebook too.
https://instagram.com/poppyspatina?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Have you ever heard of a company/product called ‘Poppy’s Patina’ they make a wipe on clear coat that preserves patina/primer giving it the desired shine you’re looking for. It would probably keep the black, ‘black’.
Don’t know if you’re on Instagram, but here’s their profile. They’re probably on Facebook too.
https://instagram.com/poppyspatina?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Yes : but, we will be sanding down to bare & redoing it all... with proper type materials.

Latest posts

Back