Rizzo - Tough and Tender

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The frame is a 53 CWC. The other parts are things pulled out of the spare parts bin. I told my daughter I'd put this one together for her and told her it was from the 50's, and she said ," oooooo, like Grease." I didn't want to call it Grease Lightning, but that's what I'm going for.
8b1787b6f3a40cbae52e94db76b204e1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love seeing father daughter builds. Cool that she has excitement for it too

Lol Kingfish. I don't know how much excitement she has for it and I doubt she will help me any more than giving me the idea for a grease-themed bike, but at least hopefully she'll ride with me.

This should be fun to see come together!!

Retro kids, gotta love em! My oldest got into vinyl this year when his main Christmas present was a turntable. May this have the same effect on your daughter....Rat on!

With that sleek curvy sexy frame maybe you should name , Olivia [emoji12]

6c2e75c1d6b6ba0e4a5424d94fb1a7eb.jpg

Finally got her in the stand for some work. Very little done tonight. I was able to remove the cranks and sprocket and decided to my favorite tool ( the 3M automotive paint removal wheel ) to see how easily the paint will come off. I think she'll clean up nicely to prep for a clean, smooth coat of paint.

Haha, I saw the misspelling before you corrected it!!! Looks like the bike is coming along!

Hey, it makes for fun reading!

Latest posts

Back