Road bumps

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
While the challenge is just that a Challenge , i find if your not a pro bike shop tech ( you guys have bins of old parts ) (plus new stuff ) it can be hard to find last minute parts when things go worng on a holiday ( if your working on last minute time ) LOL
I called all the shops in my area and they where all closed , The nerve of them taking a day off !! Hahaha
This one gave me some real i'm in i'm out again issuses But i'm glad i didnt give up .

I have knicked a part off of another bike in the stable to get a roller...

Carl. :android:

While the challenge is just that a Challenge , i find if your not a pro bike shop tech ( you guys have bins of old parts ) (plus new stuff ) it can be hard to find last minute parts when things go worng on a holiday ( if your working on last minute time ) LOL
I called all the shops in my area and they where all closed , The nerve of them taking a day off !! Hahaha
This one gave me some real i'm in i'm out again issuses But i'm glad i didnt give up .
We are glad too!
I have knicked a part off of another bike in the stable to get a roller...

Carl. :android:
Stole two brake cables from another bike for mine, forgot all about buying them!

Luke.

Latest posts

Back