Road runner v. 2. Lugged frame

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet build and killer photos - there's a surreal quality to them, what's up with that? There are double shadows on some of them - is that because the sun is reflecting off of the building? Barcelona - what a beautiful city. I can imagine riding that baby along the Rambla, down to the waterside, and up to Famiglia Sagrada.

Sweet build and killer photos - there's a surreal quality to them, what's up with that? There are double shadows on some of them - is that because the sun is reflecting off of the building? Barcelona - what a beautiful city. I can imagine riding that baby along the Rambla, down to the waterside, and up to Famiglia Sagrada.
Thanks! Already did that!:banana:
Actually I did not notice the double shadows untill you told it. It should be the reflection from the building.

Thanks! Already did that!:banana:

(*sigh*) :) I mostly saw the city by tour bus. There are a hundred beautiful places to photograph. I like the old original side door of Sagrada, with the doves bursting into flight above it. (Doves carved into the stone, bursting into flight... awesome image.)

The steps to the old palace that has been made into the museum of Romanesque and Gothic art... another beautiful spot.

I didn't notice until now - looks like you used a coaster brake version of the Nexus 8 speed, right? These are not widely available in the US, at least not already laced into a wheel. I had to buy the hub and get the wheel made around it. Are you able to buy this already assembled into a wheel in Spain?

I didn't notice until now - looks like you used a coaster brake version of the Nexus 8 speed, right? These are not widely available in the US, at least not already laced into a wheel. I had to buy the hub and get the wheel made around it. Are you able to buy this already assembled into a wheel in Spain?
They are not common in Spain too. Bought it online from a shop from Germany. Had to lace them myself. ... Actually I bought a slim wheel with the hub, so i had to unlace it and then lace it to the wide rim. Saved some money on spokes [emoji6]

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Yeah - the only one I found for sale already laced up was from Germany. Anyway - I really like the bike, and I envy you being able to cruise around that beautiful city on it. :)

Latest posts

Back