Rocky

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well no matter how hard I try I just can’t seem to finish Rocky. I thought I was basically done, then I opened up a envelope that was in my parts box and inside was a clay colored license plate. So I had to make a bracket for it. It took forever because I’m basically out of small nuts and bolts. I was doing the old open and close every drawer and bin multiple times routine lol. I also got the speedo cable on.
D02AED46-C2E0-42D9-906B-CE7F494AF73B.jpeg
F561F856-3BF7-4C97-9C70-15EF3C77AE56.jpeg
2806E8DE-9B1B-433C-9A58-8245ABEAD831.jpeg

Last edited:
Well no matter how hard I try I just can’t seem to finish Rocky. I thought I was basically done, then I opened up a envelope that was in my parts box and inside was a clay colored license plate. So I had to make a bracket for it. It took forever because I’m basically out of small nuts and bolts. I was doing the old open a close every drawn and bin multiple times routine lol. I also got the speedo cable on.View attachment 171318View attachment 171319View attachment 171320
Top notch build sir. The only thing i dont like about this bike is that it isn't hanging out with my little collection. Everything flows together nicely. One of my favs this year.

Top notch build sir. The only thing i dont like about this bike is that it isn't hanging out with my little collection. Everything flows together nicely. One of my favs this year.
Thanks MH for looking and commenting. You had me freaked out tho, I was like oh man he doesn't like something lol..! Thanks again, hopefully I can get some good pictures tomorrow .

I'm gradually looking back through the builds this week that are on my short list and yours does not dissapoint! Great looking bike!

What's the story on the pinup girl? Is that a waterslide? The transparency makes it look very aged. :cool:

I'm gradually looking back through the builds this week that are on my short list and yours does not dissapoint! Great looking bike!

What's the story on the pinup girl? Is that a waterslide? The transparency makes it look very aged. :cool:
Thanks RM ,that’s awesome you like Rocky! So the pinup is a waterslide , good eye on that. I bought a whole sheet of the girls and after applying them non were visible at all, so I threw them out.! The night before my final pics I thought 💭 maybe they would work on the headlight ? So I dug them out of the garbage and picked my favorite one and sure enough she was visible.! Thanks again for looking and the nice compliments!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back