-ROLAND-

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Whew I made it! Lots of detail work went into the bike in the last week or two...hopefully it all shows in the pics!

My Ace in the hole.....Ashely!
No1-1.jpg

Close up of the one-of-a-kind cast aluminum tank
010-4.jpg

Gold leaf, Gold teef
004-3.jpg

Crow.
001-7.jpg

Bling for da ladies
003-5.jpg

They were Ashely's favorite part!
No3.jpg

THIS MACHINE -KILLS- Foreign Dependence
013-1.jpg

018-2.jpg

No gas. Beer
007-2.jpg

016-1.jpg

015-1.jpg

Thanks for following my build, it's been a blast! The quality of builds this year have been INSANE....I hope I can hang! Now I just have to figure out who I'M gonna vote for :shock:

No6-1.jpg

You've got my vote! :shock: That's something I would totally build and love to have in my stable. All the lines flow, no tacky junk all over, the drilled seat tube, and the fact that the tire gap fits the fender radius is absolutle perfection! That's not an easy feat let me tell you by experience. O and the fact that you just joined the site back in february and you're a chick? Awesome!!!

I think I just decided who to vote for!! Excellent job, nice touches = SUPER SWEET BIKE!

Details details details.
This build is full of them. I am sure that I haven't found all of them yet.

Dude, you had me at the cast aluminum tank! Congrats, your build is spectacular! i loved watching you put all of those great details together in this build! You're the reason why next years b.o. will be taken to another level!!! honestly, who casts their own tank? "you got the tools and the talent, it's miller time!" (paraphrased from Ghostbusters).

Now I just have to figure out who I'M gonna vote for :shock:
Well I know you just made that task easier for a bunch of us. Every year there's a bike that just nails it...this year it's yours. 8)

Hey Bighit,

Great bike!
Lots of big features and small details. 8)
A good plan well executed.
The cards in the spokes are really fun!!
Pics are done well too.

Congrats!

From the cast tank, to all the cool details; this bike has it all. What a mean and beautiful beast.

Latest posts

Back