Rollin bones Movin on

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brick wall is pretty cool. I really like how the green grass photo makes the bike colors pop though.
brick
061.JPG
wall with a little green added.

Just trying to help where I can
Appreciate it Captain. Little things like this is why every bike guy should give the build off a try. This is my second build off after not fooling with bikes for 40+ years. I've asked for advice on things that are common stuff to a lot of guys and always got good tips and help along the way. Top notch builders helping first time guys. I try to follow all the builds from curb finds to top shelf stuff. Every style bikes are welcome. Not always my style bike but i enjoy the creativity and ingenuity that goes into these builds. Pics,notes and drawings are scattered on my desk to be used in future builds. Proud to be a member of the great rat rod community.

Top notch builders helping first time guys... Every style bikes are welcome. Not always my style bike but i enjoy the creativity and ingenuity that goes into these builds... Proud to be a member of the great rat rod community.
🤫That's the SECRET RAT ROD CODE!!!🤫

Appreciate it Captain. Little things like this is why every bike guy should give the build off a try. This is my second build off after not fooling with bikes for 40+ years. I've asked for advice on things that are common stuff to a lot of guys and always got good tips and help along the way. Top notch builders helping first time guys. I try to follow all the builds from curb finds to top shelf stuff. Every style bikes are welcome. Not always my style bike but i enjoy the creativity and ingenuity that goes into these builds. Pics,notes and drawings are scattered on my desk to be used in future builds. Proud to be a member of the great rat rod community.

That is what draws us in and keeps so many of us here year after year. It's a unique experience.

I've officially moved on to the next round. Had to fight off a couple gremlins at the end but prevailed. Thanks for all the comments,tips and suggestions. I truly enjoyed the journey but as they say when one journey ends another begins. It's time to start looking for that next great pile of metal for the next build. Good luck to all and hope to see you all at the finish line.

Latest posts

Back