Rollin bones Movin on

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple more pics from the parts stash then on to building.
20210508_105823.jpg
20210508_105925.jpg
20210508_110301.jpg
20210508_110452.jpg
20210508_110557.jpg
stainless boardtrack bars

A couple cross brace bars. A couple lucky seven seat posts. An orange glass reflector. A colson waterfall bracket that may be repurposed. One brass St. Christopher medallion. And a set of stainless boardtrack bars. I have a couple more pieces in transit. Enough show and tell its time to break out the tools.

Still digging out parts.ive got everything done in my head now to put it all together. Gonna mock up a couple things tomorrow then break it all down and get to work
The clock is a tickin.
Man your ahead of me lol, I just got mine on the stand and still collecting parts!

Got it all taken apart today. I'm thinking about just leaving it bare with a little accent color and plenty of pin striping. I found a different crank set in my parts pile. Not sure what it came off of
Shelby maybe. Dont know but I think I like it better. Still waiting on a couple pieces to show up.
20210513_174859.jpg
20210513_174918.jpg

Drool worthy parts pile!

That frame / tank / chain guard you started with is beautiful. And, since my name is Christopher I like the St Christopher medallion. I may have to steal the idea, hunt one down and incorporate it somewhere in my build.

Holy 'craps' those dice pedals are cool! Rollin' bones indeed!

Roll on, RaT oN~!

I don't know if I would trust those pedals. They sure look dicey to me! :rofl:

A couple cross brace bars. A couple lucky seven seat posts. An orange glass reflector. A colson waterfall bracket that may be repurposed. One brass St. Christopher medallion. And a set of stainless boardtrack bars. I have a couple more pieces in transit. Enough show and tell its time to break out the tools.
He's Mr. Christopher now. Got demoted.

Can't go wrong with those durante springers. They are so well made and way cooler then the knee action Schwinnies.
Never used one but always liked the look. I've got to order more brass hardware and the pivot bolt is a little to long to tighten down. A little trim job and it should be fine.

Never used one but always liked the look. I've got to order more brass hardware and the pivot bolt is a little to long to tighten down. A little trim job and it should be fine.
Hey marshall, that fork is in really good shape! Way better than the one I have on my Shelby.
I have noticed that my 'pivot bolt' seems longer than it needs to be as well. I wonder if that is part of the design?
Looking forward to seeing you put this build together. RaT oN~!

Hey marshall, that fork is in really good shape! Way better than the one I have on my Shelby.
I have noticed that my 'pivot bolt' seems longer than it needs to be as well. I wonder if that is part of the design?
Looking forward to seeing you put this build together. RaT oN~!
I thought maybe there were spacers in there that were missing. But with yours also loose kinda makes me wonder.

Latest posts

Back