Ross Barracuda "TFD-GT"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Told you guys i would find another bike for the build off
camera-gate328.jpg

Allready got it sanded about 90%...Im getting the paint tomorrow and painting it up. Ill keep the paint color a secret for a while
camera-gate329.jpg

camera-gate330.jpg

Kind of like that...ill keep it on the final build

I think you should paint it RED! ......Red is nice.........I wonder what it would look like in red. :lol:

Boardtrack fan said:
Cool bike Dingo, what color paint? Whats going on withe the Flyer?
Color is a secret right now...see how many people DONT like it. THe flyer is prettymuch built, im waiting to buy a chain breaker(A QUALITY ONE) so i can make a chain for it.
KOTA said:
I think you should paint it RED! ......Red is nice.........I wonder what it would look like in red. :lol:
Well, You never know :D

Why red?
It was allready red?

how about red orange?
i wanted to paint it Grabber green with black wheels and some matte black striping....of course to look like the MOPARS

Heres my new plan:

Get some primer, some grabber green paint and the cheapest clear coat available
Obviously paint the bike, find a straighter fork(preferably the one off "Dave", if available) put some tires on it, i have a set...dont know if im going to use the ones on it now, or slap some knobby ones on it. I would love to put a 3" in there...cant squeeze it it. Maybe put the West coast choppers wheels on there.

If anyone was curious the TFD means The Flying Dingo

Yes! go for the green.......... Mopar had some awesome green, sassygrass, sublime, grasshopper, racing green metallic....

(.......Moparmayhems crossing over to the darkside......Moparmayhem, the mopars are calling your name "Come back dont leave us........Moparmayhem....moparmayhem....dont leave us":( :( ....

By fugly..... you mean ritchous and kick@ss :lol: :lol:

ug·ly /ˈʌgli/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[uhg-lee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective, -li·er, -li·est. 1. very unattractive or unpleasant to look at; offensive to the sense of beauty; displeasing in appearance.
2. disagreeable; unpleasant; objectionable: ugly tricks; ugly discords.
3. morally revolting: ugly crime.
4. threatening trouble or danger: ugly symptoms.
5. mean; hostile; quarrelsome: an ugly mood; an ugly frame of mind.
6. (esp. of natural phenomena) unpleasant or dangerous: ugly weather; an ugly sea.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1200–50; ME ugly, uglike < ON uggligr fearful, dreadful, equiv. to ugg(r) fear + -ligr -ly]

Latest posts

Back