Route 66 Rollfast Cruiser BOTEN! Finished

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the shifter and cable!
standard.jpg

I had to google that one. :21:
I love the shifter and cable also, not something you see often.

Nothing too exciting today, cleaning and rebuilding hubs.
standard.jpg
a few weeks ago I scored theses two headlights for $1.00, for the pair, at a yard sale .
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Smaller one had bracket, so i put it on the larger one. I had not even really looked them over, turns out large one has internal battery holder.
standard.jpg

looks like it was never used, threw two D cells in light and horn work fine.
standard.jpg

it might find its way into the build.

Am I wrong in assuming that $50 word means pushing 60?
Nope, you are not wrong for assuming. And that might be the first time in history that making an assumption was not pure conjecture.

That blue and creme look great!

in the home stretch and I ordered a few new parts, humm we shall see if they arrive in time.... either way I will havea painted ride-able bike at the finish like... just wondering what parts will be on it..... Keeping it interesting

Well, lesson learned on last minute parts orders... Looks like I won't have any of it.... I will cross the finish line though, No one to blame but me, last minute changes, are just that last minute. BOA-G tires will be here mid week, Laid back seat post, somewhere in the USPS system, same for my grips... A cool bike will cross the finish line, an even cooler one will be done shortly.

It might be tricky to build and hold an umbrella at the same time, still about 7 hours to do though.

Latest posts

Back