Route 66 Rollfast Cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Done! Pre-War Rollfast, more of a restoration than anything. New Departure 2 speed, coaster hub. Not going to win anything but I had a lot of fun doing it. A lot of amazing talent in this competition I am honored to have shared in the fun.
standard.jpg

This is where I started
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

My wife laid down some hand pin stripes.
standard.jpg

large.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Top notch work your restoration looks beautiful , it will be a great addition to your camping experience !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautifully done! Your paint scheme is stunning. Love the way the rim color rolls right into the whitewalls to create a massive ww look! Whole bike is tied together well.....looks like it just "rolled" off the showroom floor!

Beautiful color on that. Excellent job bringing that relic back to life. Re-cycling IS fun! Good shots too!:thumbsup:

Great restoration, I've got a few of the Deco stems like yours. Yours is the nicest I've ever seen.
Kenny

The BOA-G Brown tires arrived today, I mounted them on the rims, they looked amazing with the creme rims. Put them on the bike, the just fit the frame like a glove. Stood back and looked at it and ... nope they don't look right on this build. Oh well .. my color on the next cruiser
will center around brown BOA-G tires....

Last edited:
You truly created a beautiful ride out of that rusty frame!
BRAVO!!!

Latest posts

Back