~ROYALE~

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hearkening back to the days of finely hand crafted machines such as the Duesenberg and the Delahaye. We proudly present to you the ~ROYALE~
IMG_0259 (2).JPG

A personal conveyance of timeless elegance. With many hand made features constructed of the finest materials available.
The ~ROYALE~ is truly a one of a kind.
Step Down
Step all the way down
to
~ROYALE~

IMG_0269.JPG
IMG_0270.JPG
IMG_0274_Moment.jpg
IMG_0274_Moment(2).jpg
IMG_0274_Moment(3).jpg
IMG_0275.JPG

Theres a few people I would like to thank. First, my sister Lynn, a very talented artist, for believing in me no matter what project I take on.
My friend Chris, who handled the computer end of this whole thing and was a valued consultant no matter what time I call. Next up my friend Kenny that does my welding. It seems like Kenny can do anything, and he is a truly good American. And finally Tony G. the scrapper. A valuable source for junk bikes and all sorts of great DooDad making materials.
I would also like to thank his highness Big Daddy RatRod, and all the builders for making this more fun than I can imagine.

Truly a masterpiece of doodadery, gizmos, geegaws, widgets, husker dus, and husker donts. The crown jewel is the fan BB guard! Utter brilliance!
Congrats

Stem punk on psychedelics,,,,,
Very cool one of a kind ride .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The cybols for wheel covers was brilliant. Came out just as wicked throughout.
A bike I'd ride.

There is so much going on here,I don't know where to start.
I love how it is all jumbled together with extras...
Each pic is a wow,thats a ???? joined to a ????
Well done...

There is so much going on here,I don't know where to start.
I love how it is all jumbled together with extras...
Each pic is a wow,thats a ???? joined to a ????
Well done...
I'm glad you like it, I wish I could explain how it happens. I want to do an electric bike using junk parts., I have a 96 volt dc motor that may be scary enough. Good luck, you have a great bike !!

Latest posts

Back