RRB garage sale

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My other site has a pay it forward for the holidays where you can post an item and select one from another post. Just kind of a give and take for members. Instead I purpose a Garage sale to benefit the site. Donated items will be sold and proceeds go to the site. I have some items I would be willing donate and price to sell quickly. Just an idea to help the site out and to get some members items they may want or need. Just a suggestion I know nothing about running a site so maybe this is too much work. I would like to hear any feedback.
Thanks
Madman

Captain Awesome

đź‘‘ Lord of Irrelevance
Staff member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I like the idea. No clue how it could be structured or integrated for the site. That's an @Angie question probably

Cyclist

Administrator
Staff member
Site Owner
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You could do a sale and then donate the funds. Or, if needed I may be able to make a button that would be a PayPal payment and I could get a confirmation of that being paid for. That's just an "off the top of my head" idea of how it could be done. I know the sale and the seller donate the income from it.

Does either of those sound good? Would we need to have a sub forum for this, or just a stuck thread?

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I wanted to make a donation but like always trying to not go to far out of pocket. I figured I could let some stuff go to do so. I can just post them in the actual for sale section and make a note of what my intentions are. I was just throwing it out there. I would imagine the items members are willing to let go could dry up. I guess it does not have to be bike items for that matter.

Latest posts