RRBBO-12 Winner's Prize

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Renaissance Man

__CERTIFIED DIVER__ (Open Water & Open Dumpster)
Staff member
Pro Member
Reaction score
To continue the tradition of having the previous year's winner create the first place prize, I have the honor of building this year's award!

The concept for the RRBBO12 'trophy' came to me at the very beginning of the build-off. However the final details would have to wait until we have the declared winner. After the first day of voting the cream is beginning to rise to the top and I am working on three separate ideas for the eventual winner! I can't wait to start on any one of them!

Here's the trophy that @kingfish254 (RRBBO-10 winner) made for me last year...
index.php

This is gonna be fun!!! I am so glad that we got this tradition rolling again!

Congratulations to @bikewhorder and L'Angelo di Ferro for the landslide victory! Well done sir!:41:

I will try to post some more build pics of your First Place 'Winners' Prize later today.

Congratulations to @bikewhorder and L'Angelo di Ferro for the landslide victory! Well done sir!:41:

I will try to post some more build pics of your First Place 'Winners' Prize later today.
Thanks! Do i need to give a speech? Ha Ha. Thanks so much for all the votes and words of support. I gave it everything I had and I'm super excited to get this bike out of my head and into reality.

The MIG welding up to this point was done by me because it is solid rod and much harder for me to screw up.
The rest of the welding was TIG and done by my cousin who is capable of welding the thin stuff without destroying it.:21:
000_0040.jpg

More cereal box cardboard was used to cut out the little gusset.
000_0042.jpg

One more pass with the scotch pad and then reassembled. It's getting there!
000_0043.jpg

Last edited:
Ah, I see what you did there!
Forkin excellent!

Latest posts

Back