rrbbo# 5 booby prize challange.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on Markm you got friends with cameras don't you? You do have friends don't you? :shock: what you got is a lame excuse :wink: ......get on it! In fact the rest of you get a picture out and make it funny.

And while we're at it strings-n-things............ lets not be so serious here. We're not sending pictures home to Mom here. Redo your homework, one picture and make it a dang good one.

Purple......I think your still in trouble with the misses, sorry guy, can't help you here :|

Udallcustombikes.........your bike must have been desperate to get in the way of that camera lens, love it.

Times a wasting. Get crack'n.

Graylock

Graylock said:
Come on Markm you got friends with cameras don't you? You do have friends don't you? :shock: what you got is a lame excuse :wink: ......get on it! In fact the rest of you get a picture out and make it funny.

And while we're at it strings-n-things............ lets not be so serious here. We're not sending pictures home to Mom here. Redo your homework, one picture and make it a dang good one.

Purple......I think your still in trouble with the misses, sorry guy, can't help you here :|

Udallcustombikes.........your bike must have been desperate to get in the way of that camera lens, love it.

Times a wasting. Get crack'n.

Graylock
Now thats the winning attitude.

Thanks graylock for kick'n em in the pants. :D :D :D

deorman said:
Double bumped! :mrgreen:
IMG_0734-1.jpg

I don't know who this is, but she is a perfect 10.
Smokin' hot.

She presented an unusual challenge for me as I was attempting to cast my RRBO vote. As I would try to click off the page to the next candidate, and unusual force came over my index finger, preventing me from leaving the page.

When I was finally able to pull my face away from the screen, I called my brother to see if there was a similar effect. He got stuck, too!

We were both sucked in to the vortex of her beauty.

Seriously good looking woman, right there.

Lonewolf said:
deorman said:
Double bumped! :mrgreen:
IMG_0734-1.jpg

I don't know who this is, but she is a perfect 10.
Smokin' hot.

She presented an unusual challenge for me as I was attempting to cast my RRBO vote. As I would try to click off the page to the next candidate, and unusual force came over my index finger, preventing me from leaving the page.

When I was finally able to pull my face away from the screen, I called my brother to see if there was a similar effect. He got stuck, too!

We were both sucked in to the vortex of her beauty.

Seriously good looking woman, right there.

I'm parcial to the blondes that frequent this establishment. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
jenna.jpg

I wish my pinball machine was nicer but then my wife would still not want it in the house. She wouldn't want blondes randomly hanging out. :mrgreen: Brunettes are talerable and other redheads are welcome though. :shock:

Graylock said:

Graylock

So sorry to offend you. I create for myself, and if you're not a fan of my work, fair enough. I'm not going to do the trash talking scene. And so I'm going to say nothing more about this other than to please consider this picture for the contest.

IMG_1640.jpg

He just meant that he asked silly or crazy. Your pics are cool and serious. Mine is only funny cuz my wife was pissed I was taking it. Nice hat by the way.

purple said:
I wish my pinball machine was nicer but then my wife would still not want it in the house. She wouldn't want blondes randomly hanging out. :mrgreen: Brunettes are tolerable and other redheads are welcome though. :shock:

Redheads are great.
nothing sexier than redheads and Rat Rods
rustyrratrod.jpg

brunettes are a close second though
big_rat_bike_girl_4.jpg

I like 'em all, equally well. I'm an equal opportunity sexual harasser (EEOCSH).

They are all beautiful.

Lonewolf said:
I like 'em all, equally well. I'm an equal opportunity sexual harasser (EEOCSH).

They are all beautiful.

I only harass one, but she likes to harass me too so it's all good....lol. Only thing is redheads normally can be feisty.......not that that's a bad thing.

Strings_and_steam said:
Graylock said:

Graylock

So sorry to offend you. I create for myself, and if you're not a fan of my work, fair enough. I'm not going to do the trash talking scene. And so I'm going to say nothing more about this other than to please consider this picture for the contest.

IMG_1640.jpg

I am hurt to think you thought you offended me, I thought this was to be fun and all I saw was pictures of serious you with out much bike showing. As far as a fan of your work, please spare me. I thought your bike was much better in many ways than the bikes that had more votes. My trash talk was a meer effort to get others lucky sevens to post a cool picture and for you to give it another try. I thought maybe the same threads you were wearing, more of that bike you worked hard on, toasting a half a mug of foamy headed dark beer, foam on your upper lip, a big smile, and one tooth blacked out and stating, " I"m sorry officer...but it was my bike that has been drinking! " :shock: Must be me :| All your pictures are fine.

As far as the other slackers?.................where's the other lucky sevens? And are those pictures of your sister? :wink:
Lets all tar and feather Graylock while we have the chance.

GL :( sorry

Hey greylock, I thought ya had the winning attitude! we're looking for action photo's the funnier the better.

Even if thier not interested in the prize, i can't believe more peeps didn't jump in with photo's.
This had promise to be a really fun thread. :) (i am enjoying the photo's thus far.)

deorman, where you at with those photo's?

udallcustombikes said:
UncleKudzu said:
shame about the King... them perty matching sneakers was a nice touch.

I really lost the feel for the color combo when a neighbor said "Ooooo, a Miami Dolphins bike!" I don't care for the Dolphins. The bike has been torn down, I will get the frame brazed right and come back in true rat style.

I am a Dolphins fan, but that's not what I thought when I saw your bike in the build off. There is a famous car from the 70's or 80's that rocked that color scheme. I can't remember which one, but maybe someone on here knows.

Well i just got some exciting news.

During the voting, i emailed a horror mag based out of toronto this picture.
At the time they didn't expess much interest in publishing the picture.

I guess they had a change of heart.
A friend just called and told me the bike is in the latest addition of rue morge magazine.
I'm not sure if its just the pic or an artical including a shout out to the rrbbo#5, but i should find out soon enough.
I've decided to include a copy with the booby prize. :)

So what the heck ya waiting for? :) lets see all those wonderful bikes in action.

Picked up a couple copies of rue morgue.
IMG_0905.jpg

Made it to the 4th page in the "letters to the editor" section and it did indeed included a ratrodbikes shout out.

IMG_0902-1.jpg

I'm pretty stoked bout it. skull-o-sis in print! :lol:

Graylock- Thanks for clearing things up, I just felt like it was a bit of an attack on me and my 'rolling stock'. No hard feelings :) I was trying to capture the 'sophisticate' and steampunk essense of my bike, and felt a less 'wacky' approach was best. I was gone all day, so I didn't get out to snap a more 'silly' pose.

Icyuod2- congrats on the mag inclusion!

Good luck to all!

Plan A: Poultry ride. Apparently Mary Ann doesn't find the leather as inviting as vinyl, she kept flying off in a sqwauking huff.
Plan B: Reading an old Hot Rod while riding. After repeated failed efforts by my roommate to capture something besides a blur or empty street, and the loss of daylight, I settled for this quick Walmart assembly poster. :roll:

bike3%20061.jpg

Latest posts

Back