RRBBO #5 PRIZE POT

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Each year we have members who contribute prizes to the winner of the build offs.

Usually it's stuff like T-Shirts, bike parts, etc.

If you'd like to contribute a prize to the winner....post it in this thread.

I will throw the last one of my UCB tee shirts in. It is a large, so I hope it will fit the winner.
bd941ffd.jpg

First, second and third place winners will receive a RRB Boardtrack shirt in either Large or X-Large. :D

rrbshirt-1.jpg

66009669v49_480x480_Front_Color-Nav.jpg

"Wichita Pub Pedal - a Thursday Night Tradition" shirt. This prize is for the Coasters Bicycle Club member who wins or places the highest.

If a Coasters Bicycle Club member doesn't take top prize, I''ll give another shirt to the builder who does.

So 1 Coaster will definitely be receiving a shirt and possibly 1 non Coaster.

Color may be Army green depending on size.

then there is the trophy for first place which sorry is top secret i got an idea i think will be cool to do.

what about a trophy for second? i built a trophy and have no purpose for it. :D

TheFlyingDingo said:
stretch said:
then ill get to building one. :D :roll:
I thought of ideas to build one...but i dont know if i have any spare parts laying around as i just cleaned most of my stuff out
:lol: :lol: :lol: don't know if you have any spare parts laying around :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gold Street Customs said:
TheFlyingDingo said:
stretch said:
then ill get to building one. :D :roll:
I thought of ideas to build one...but i dont know if i have any spare parts laying around as i just cleaned most of my stuff out
:lol: :lol: :lol: don't know if you have any spare parts laying around :lol: :lol: :lol:
I got your kickstands :D

i am doing 1st place and it will be cool. and i think i should take a pic of my trophy box (yes i have a huge junk box that serves no other purpose than to have stuff to make trophies out of.

Ok so count me in on the prize patrol. I do metal etching with headbadges as my thing to make. Custom or reproductions. I mainly use brass but can also etch in copper. Below are some examples
Jonessonsm.jpg

Udall1Flyer.jpg

some other examples
riconew.jpg

StatueofLibertycopy.jpg

or we can make a small brass plate with a picture of your build on it....as soon as I get permission I'll post a picture of an example.
Or you can help come up with something. ....and since 1st 2nd and 3rd are covered I'll take 4th 5th and 6th.
Later
Terry

jezusjonz said:
Ok so count me in on the prize patrol. I do metal etching with headbadges as my thing to make. Custom or reproductions. I mainly use brass but can also etch in copper.
...I'll take 4th 5th and 6th.
Later
Terry
Instead of shooting for 74th I have to up myself to go for 6th now! :lol: Wow! Great craftsmanship!
What do you usually charge for a custom badge...just wondering 8)

Latest posts

Back