RRBBO14 Prize Pool

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the Kingfish254 Flexy Fifth Place Prize this year. I give this out because my first full build off bike "Flexy" finished 5th place back in BO7.

Cool vintage grip shifter grips

20190829_132327.jpg

I'm also going to offer up these fat Electra grips to the 3rd Place Class 1 bike.

20190829_132315.jpg

Last edited:
OK, I’ll commit to a license plate for the 14th place bike in Division 1. In case of a tie I reserve the right to make the final determination. The plate will be similar to the one posted below with the Build name personalized on top line along with approximate year of bike and 2019. Color selected by winner from standard available colors.
Hopefully RatRod is still selling the plates when the voting is over.
2a36a2b24b08f0c0f942cc9dab7e5333.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just changed my Electra grip prize to 3rd Place Class 1 so that we have the top three in Class 1 covered.

CONGRATS to @idiotboy as the winner of the Kingfish254 Flexy Fifth Place Prize.

index.php

I promised these grips as a 3rd place prize, but I am not going to give them to myself. I am going to give them to @Binz . Man, we really went back and forth for 3rd place. It reminded me of BO7 when @CCR and I had a close race for 5th place.

I'll send you a message to get shipping info.

CONGRATS!!!!!

index.php

Thompson Classic Bicycle Components has decided to award two prizes (Ball End grips of your choice in color) in the Class 1 category:

For best use of a rock: Little One built by @Falstaff

For best use of a dog: Woody built by @cscho

congratulations you two. Please message me here for your choice of color and your mailing address.

I promised these grips as a 3rd place prize, but I am not going to give them to myself. I am going to give them to @Binz . Man, we really went back and forth for 3rd place. It reminded me of BO7 when @CCR and I had a close race for 5th place.

I'll send you a message to get shipping info.

CONGRATS!!!!!

index.php

Thank you! Yeah that was super close back and forth non stop.
Nice build to everyone and I had a blast for my first buid off! You'll see more builds from me!

Thompson Classic Bicycle Components has decided to award two prizes (Ball End grips of your choice in color) in the Class 1 category:

For best use of a rock: Little One built by @Falstaff

For best use of a dog: Woody built by @cscho

congratulations you two. Please message me here for your choice of color and your mailing address.
Cool, thanks.
PM forthcoming.

since I placed second last year I was planning on making a trophy for this years second place with this pile of bike and lamp parts
48671686641_fa5ff137fd_o.jpg

But since there are 2 divisions and we have international competitors
I will wait until after voting to build it

Let me know if this is still a go.

I'm in for a 2nd place award for next year.

As stated previously I said I’d offer up a Rat Rod Bikes license plate to the 14th place bike. Since there was no 14th place per say according to how the votes fell we did have a tie for 13th place.
=13th - 19 06. AHH... SHADDUP!!! by Jake Sensi
=13th - 19 50. TWENTY9 by RonK
Based on the build thread activity and perceived work involved in the build, I’ve elected to honor the #06 AHH...SHADDUP!!! Build by Jake Sensi. Congratulations to both builders, and lots of great work represented in RRBBO#14.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Slow Poke Award:

“Slow and steady wins the race” says the old proverb.

Well, @The Renaissance Man has proven that this year with his winning entry, ’Blackbird’.

He was the first to upload in class 1 ‘Build Journals’ and the last to upload in class 1 ‘Finished Bikes’ before the deadline… and took the win in Class 1… well done!

So here is your ‘Slow Poke’ award…

SlowPokeAward.jpg

US Letter sized for you to print if you wish.

Glen.

:)

The Slow Poke Award:

“Slow and steady wins the race” says the old proverb.

Well, @The Renaissance Man has proven that this year with his winning entry, ’Blackbird’.

He was the first to upload in class 1 ‘Build Journals’ and the last to upload in class 1 ‘Finished Bikes’ before the deadline… and took the win in Class 1… well done!

So here is your ‘Slow Poke’ award…

View attachment 105685

US Letter sized for you to print if you wish.

Glen.

:)
That's awesome, thanks!!! :happy:

As stated previously I said I’d offer up a Rat Rod Bikes license plate to the 14th place bike. Since there was no 14th place per say according to how the votes fell we did have a tie for 13th place.
Based on the build thread activity and perceived work involved in the build, I’ve elected to honor the #06 AHH...SHADDUP!!! Build by Jake Sensi. Congratulations to both builders, and lots of great work represented in RRBBO#14.

Cool Prize! Congrats @Jake Sensi !!!

Last edited:

THANKS FELLOW WRATTER. I JUST SAW THIS. I APPRECIATE IT. THANKS TO ALL WHO DUG MY BIKE. PEACE AND NAMASTE

Jake’s license plate arrived today...I’ll get it on the way to Jake.
18e019f567bb971d75734254ae2a3d13.jpg

Check your inbox @Jake Sensi.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back