RRBBO16

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol I'm a shoebox fan and I can't tell what number, so to add to the confusion, here's a Norton
download.jpeg

Lol we need an automotive reference thread to go with the cultural reference thread

Last edited:
So, supposedly, this is the year of the rat. I propose something different, with the amount of humpy Schwinns in the thing, is this actually the Year of the Camel?

And if so, should I drop some bills for a frame swap?
$_59.jpeg

It's a 24", but this Canadian Camel Machine is so much better than my Moose

I created the Highlight Thread for ALL of us to give shout outs to anything cool we see in BO16. I just go a bit crazy posting during the build offs. :D It's not a job, it's an adventure :D . I actually don't remember seeing this pristine Spaceliner though. Whose build is it?

https://ratrodbikes.com/forum/threads/build-off-16-highlight-thread.113667/
Do not know.
Here's another shot of it from my copy of The American Bicycle by Jay Pridmore and Jim Hurd. A must have for vintage cycle enthusiasts.
Spaceliner.jpg

Do not know.
Here's another shot of it from my copy of The American Bicycle by Jay Pridmore and Jim Hurd. A must have for vintage cycle enthusiasts.
View attachment 157977

Oh, I get it now, you are showing the number of builds by the year of this bike. I thought you were showing an BO16 and was trying to figure out how I missed that one. :D :D :D

Great activity and participation in BO16 so far. Right now it only takes 3 days to get pushed back to a page 2 slacker. (guilty as charged).
We are one build away from 70 entries too.

1622139450312.png

Well as always i'm a lurker, the comp looks tight this year! Lurking the builds is nuts,
picked up a 96 21" Black Schwinn 3-Bar Cruiser supreme? I think, been wanting to to do another Stand/Klunk style in Green or Yellow?

A Dr. Frankenstein's wife theme bike (Elizabeth) or Bride of? Probably been done already?

stills-bride-of-frankenstein-frankenstein-457471334.jpg

Last edited:
Scalpels, scissors, stitches, skin
Wake this eternal sleep she's in
And we'll breed for you, on your command
Hate the living, love the dead

Nerves steady, hands are sure
Bride reborn to view with horror
Blackened eyes, blood-stained hands

Put me together with the bodies of the dead
And I will wait for life and breathe again

Well after searching the site it look's like the whole Frankenstein or variances have been beat down like a dead horse!? Though Bride of is more of a Black/White theme and would be much better suited to the Class 2 builds.

I'm trying to go for a Green/Yellow look 😐
Soo with that being said?

Da Fly!
green-hoodie.jpg

0_Deer-Fly4.jpg

Ya! With soo many builds it's hard comment on them :crazy:

That is always a challenge. But I always try to keep up off with what everyone is doing so that I don't miss all the cool stuff.

Latest posts

Back